Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This delicious mushroom gnocchi made with our Smoked Parmesan is a simple, restaurant-quality dish the whole family will love! Smoked Parmesan adds the perfect amount of smokiness and saltiness that completes this comforting recipe that will warm you up in the fall or winter.
- Cook gnocchi as per package directions, strain and set aside.
- While cooking gnocchi, add butter to a large pan and heat on med-high heat. Sauté
garlic for about a minute then add the mushrooms until they are golden brown, about five
- Add heavy cream and mustard to pan and simmer until cream thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Toss in the cooked gnocchi, baby greens and ½ cup of Smoked Parmesan until nicely coated and
greens have wilted.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve immediately.