Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Sub out pasta noodles for this easy stuffed spaghetti squash. It's a delicious, healthy dinner great any night of the week! Our Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack adds a spicy twist that's hard to resist.
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 spicy Italian sausages, casing removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- ½ cup Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack, grated and divided
- Preheat oven to 425° F and prepare a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cut the squash lengthwise and remove the seeds. Drizzle squash with olive oil and place
face down on the baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes or until squash starts to flake
apart with a fork.
- While squash is cooking, cook sausage in a medium large pan on medium high heat, breaking it up into crumbles with a wooden spoon (about 5-6 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, kale, and scrape some of the squash out of each half and cook mixture until
- Add half of the cheese and then divide mixture back into the squash halves.
- Top with remaining cheese and chili flakes. Serve while hot!