Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These beautiful Spiced Blackberry and Red Wine Cheddar Crostini are full of flavour and only take 10 minutes to make! Our Red Wine Cheddar is striking in both presentation and taste.
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24, ½ inch slices on a bias
- 1 pint of blackberries, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tbsp. fresh thyme + more for garnishing
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1x 170g Red Wine Old Cheddar Cheese, cut into 24 slices
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange baguette slices and spray with oil.
- Bake slices for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, remove from oven and let cool and
- In a small-medium size, bowl combine blackberries, honey, thyme, and cinnamon. Let
berries macerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place cooled crostini on a serving tray and equally divide berries on top. Add one slice
of cheese and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!