Spicy Dill, Pepperoni & Hot Honey Pizza
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This Spicy Dill, Pepperoni & Hot Honey Pizza is a super simple and delicious meal for any night of the week! It's made with our NEW Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle cheese, pepperoni, chili peppers, and chili flake-infused honey. This sweet and savoury combo is a real crowd-pleaser.
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- 325g store-bought pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 175g Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, grated
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- 1 small chili pepper, sliced
- Optional garnish: fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a small bowl, using a spoon, combine honey and chili flakes.
- Place and stretch dough on a pizza pan as per package directions to about 10 inches in diameter.
- Spread pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza, leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauced dough, and top with pepperoni and chili peppers.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10- 12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza, drizzle with hot honey and serve immediately!