Spicy Dill Pickle Caesar
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Grilled cheese, asparagus, tomatoes, shrimp, and Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle cheese come together in this epic Caesar. This hearty cocktail is full of flavour and bursting with deliciousness.
- Lime wedge, for rim
- Celery salt or Caesar rim mix for rim
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Clamato juice
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 to 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce, to taste (double for spicy)
- 1 to 2 dashes Tabasco sauce (or other hot sauce), to taste (double for spicy)
Garnish: This is what takes your drink from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, cubed
- 2, 26-30 shrimp, sautéed in butter till just pink. Let cool.
- 2 Asparagus Spears
- Grilled cheese sandwich made with Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, cut into squares
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green onions
- Lemon and lime wedges
- Sliced dill pickle
- Kielbasa sausage, cubed
- Pickled onions
- 2 asparagus spears
- 3 green onions
- 2 long skewers, 1 short
- Skewer 1: Using your favourite long skewers ribbon your sliced dill pickle alternating with cubes of Spicy Dill Pickle cheese and the cubed sausage and pickled onion on the base.
- Skewer 2: Place cooled grilled cheese on the sharp end of skewer. Set aside.
- Skewer 3: Cubed Spicy Dill Pickle cheese, tomato, followed by more cheese.
Rim your glass by sliding lime over the lip of the glass and turn upside down into Caesar Rimming Mix and move back and forth. Add ice, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and pepper. Add vodka and clamato juice. Decorate the side of the glass with lemon and lime. Slice the shrimp in an upward direction in the meaty end for easy placement on your glass. Add your background of asparagus and onions first, then the long skewers. Crown with your short skewer and serve with pride…and a napkin!