Spicy Dill Pickle Cheese Crisps with Garlic Aioli
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This might just be the quickest and easiest Spicy Dill Pickle cheese recipe. Pile grated cheese onto a baking sheet, top with a pickle slice and voilà. Serve with a simple garlic aioli and enjoy. They make a great snack or appetizer for any occasion. Bonus: they’re keto-friendly!
- 1 cup Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, grated
- 12 pickle rounds
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Divide the cheese on two non-stick sheet pans and make piles of 6 on each pan. Making sure to leave lots of space between the piles.
- Top each pile of cheese with a pickle.
- Baking only one tray at a time, bake cheese crisps until melted and golden. About 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Serve with cheese crisps.