Spicy Dill Pickle Chili Nachos
Recipe Creator: Chef D
Everyone loves chili and nachos. This chili nacho dish combines the best of both worlds. Topped with lots of Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, this epic appetizer is bursting with flavour.
- 1 250g package of tortilla chips
- 1-2 cup chili (you can use Chef D's Spicy Dill Pickle recipe)
- 1 250g package Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, grated.
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Place tortilla chips on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread chili over chips and cheese over chili and chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and is lightly browned.
- Take off Parchment paper and serve on your favourite platter.