Recipe Creator: Chef D
There's nothing more comforting than a big bowl of chili. Top it with shredded Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack for a burst of flavour.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chili powder
- 1.5 litres of tomato sauce
- ¾ litres of kidney beans
- ½ litre of beans in tomato sauce
- 1 cup Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, shredded
- In a thick bottomed pan over medium high heat add ground beef and fry until meet begins to turn brown.
- Add onions, garlic, pepper continue to fry for 3-4 minutes until onions turn translucent.
- Add tomato sauce, chili powder, kidney beans, and beans in tomato sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with shredded cheese.