Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Take pizza night to the next level with this simple and flavourful Smoked Chili Pepper Diavolo Pizza featuring our NEW Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper, spicy salami, hot peppers, and a sprinkle of chili flakes!
- 325g store bought pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp. pizza seasoning
- 1 170g block Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack, grated
- 6 slices spicy Calabrese salami
- 1 hot pencil pepper, sliced
- ½ tbsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place and stretch dough on a 12” pizza pan as per package directions.
- Spread pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning on the border without sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauced dough, top with salami and peppers.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10- 12 minutes.
- Remove pizza and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately!