Spring Cheese Board
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
- 1 170g block Bothwell Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack
- 1 250g block Bothwell Lactose Free Old Cheddar, 250g block Bothwell Lactose Free 18 Month Old Cheddar, or 1 170g block Bothwell Extra Old White Cheddar
- 1 170g block Bothwell Smoked Gouda or 1 540g block Bothwell Smoked Gouda
- 1 240g bag of Squeak'rs White or 1 1kg bag of Squeak'rs White
- 1 170g block Bothwell Jalapeño Monterey Jack or 1 540g block Bothwell Jalapeño Monterey Jack
- Your favourite selection of deli meats, crackers, jam, honey, olives and/or pickled vegetables, fruit, and nuts.
- Cut cheese blocks into different shapes (rectangles, cubes, triangles) and scatter on a big board or platter, leaving some space between them.
- Fill small bowls with jam, honey, olives and/or pickles and place them on the board.
- Add crackers and deli meat of your choice, and fill in the gaps with fruits and nuts.
- Fill in spaces with cheese curds.
- Allow cheese to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.