Stacked Cheddar Sandwich
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This hearty Stacked Sandwich made with 3 different cheddars, 3 different deli meats, and 3 slices of bread hits the spot for lunch!
- 3 slices of your favourite bread
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 slices of Bothwell Marble Cheddar (170g, 540g)
- 2 slices of tomato
- 3 slices of deli Turkey
- 1 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices of deli salami
- 3 slices of Bothwell Extra Old White Cheddar
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 3 slices of deli ham
- 3 slices of Bothwell Old Cheddar (170g, 540g, 1kg)
- Spread mayonnaise on one bread slice and layer with cheddar cheese, tomato and turkey.
- Add the second piece of bread and spread mustard evenly on it. Layer with lettuce, salami,
old white cheddar, cucumber, ham, and marble cheese. Finish by topping with the third piece
of bread. Serve immediately.