Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This sweet Blueberry Stuffed French Toast with Cheese Curds is easy, cheesy, and only takes 25 minutes to make! It’s great for breakfast or brunch any day of the week.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small – medium shallow container, combine and whisk together eggs, milk, flour,
maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and salt.
- On 6 slices of toast, spread 2 tbsp. of jam and place 5 cheese curds evenly on the jam.
- Place the other 6 slices of bread on the jam slices, creating a sandwich.
- On a griddle or medium-large frying pan, heat to medium temperature and spray with oil.
- Place each sandwich in the egg mixture and let soak for a minimum of ten seconds on
- Place soaked sandwiches on hot griddle and cook for about 2 minutes on both sides or
- Place cooked sandwiches on the prepared sheet tray and bake in the oven for an
additional 5-10 minutes until cheese curds are melty.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit and syrup.