Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These quick and easy Savoury Crepes made with Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese are so delicious and only require a few simple ingredients. They're best served with eggs, bacon, and extra cheese.
- 1 cup AP flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, finely grated
Optional add-ins: sunny side up egg, bacon and chives
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
- In a small/medium bowl combine eggs and milk.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- On medium heat, heat a 10” non-stick crepe pan. Once heated add approx. ½ cup of
batter onto the pan and spread it out thin.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp. of cheese on top of the crepe. Once the crepe is cooked and lightly
browned on the bottom, flip so the cheese side is now down.
- Cook crepe until lightly browned and remove.
- Plate crepes cheese side up and add any additional toppings before folding. Serve hot and