Recipe Creator: Chef D
This Asian inspired Sesame Orange Salad is packed with lots fresh flavours. Made with Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese, it combines herbs, citrus, and a light sesame dressing. This colourful salad is healthy, crunchy, and perfect for anytime of year.
- 1 cup Sunny Dog Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- ½ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 oranges segmented
- 2 cups edamame beans
- 1 cup roasted peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups head lettuce, shredded
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- In small bowl combine sesame oil, lime juice, oil and chives, mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl or serving platter, place shredded lettuce on bottom, followed by peppers, beans and orange segments. Garnish with sesame seeds and cheese. Stir dressing and drizzle over salad.