Super Bowl Snacking Board
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This epic Super Bowl Snack Board includes wings, mixed veggies, chips, dips and crispy deep fried cheese curds made with Bothwell Squeak'rs. It's easy, delicious, and a definite crowd-pleaser.
- Deep-Fried Cheese Curds
- 1 pound of chicken wings, cooked per package directions
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese dip
- ½ cup ranch dip
- ½ cup red pepper hummus
- 3 carrots, cut into sticks
- 3 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 2 mini cucumbers, cut into sticks
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups kettle-cooked chips
- Prepare a large serving tray with parchment paper.
- Toss fully cooked chicken wings with BBQ sauce.
- Add sauces into small bowls and add on the platter.
- Arrange deep-fried cheese curds, chicken wings, carrots, celery, cucumbers, peppers, cherry
tomatoes, and chips on the tray with dips.