Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This comforting Tortellini with Meat Sauce topped with our mild Muenster is full of flavour and colour! This is an easy dish that's perfect for busy nights. It's sure to be a family favourite!
- 1 600g package of tortellini
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 650ml roasted red pepper tomato sauce or marinara
- ½ cup Bothwell Muenster, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini as per directions on the package, strain and set aside.
- While cooking tortellini, add oil to a large pan and heat on medium-high heat. Sauté
garlic and onion until translucent for about a minute then add the ground turkey and cook
until turkey is fully cooked, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once turkey is cooked add tomato sauce and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Divide pasta and sauce evenly and add cheese on top, serve immediately.