Recipe Creator: Chef D
How does tuna crostini topped with melted marble cheddar sound? This bite size snack is quick and satisfying!
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 whole avocado, peeled and pitted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bothwell Marble Cheddar, shredded or sliced
- Mix the tuna and avocado together until combined. The courser the mix the better the mouth feel.
- Spread tuna mixture on the sexiest bread you can find from your local bakery, then top with Marble Cheddar.
- Grill open face crostini for 3 to 5 minutes and serve warm.
Chef D Tip: Change it up a bit by adding thinly sliced fresh pear before the tuna. Oh-yah!