BOTHWELL CHEESE is looking for capable and dedicated staff to support our company’s warehouse operations. If you can look at the big picture and would like to be part of a growing company we have an opportunity on our night shift (11:00pm – 7:30am). Experience is an asset but we are willing to teach and train the right people. We want to hire the best staff to make a strong team.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Processing and shipping orders accurately
– Organizing stock and maintaining inventory
– Inspecting product for defects and damages
– Organizing warehouse space
– Receiving, unloading and placing incoming inventory
– Abiding by all company safety regulations
– Contributing ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
– Keeping warehouse clean and organized daily
– Moving product with forklift
– Heavy lifting up to 50lbs.
– Cross training on other warehouse positions
– Working in a cool environment
– Other warehouse duties and functions as needed and assigned
Applicants must have:
– We are a 24 hour warehouse so willingness and flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and nights is a MUST
– Team player with organizational skills
– Effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
– Good understanding of the English language
– Experience and knowledge of inventory control an asset
– Forklift experience an asset but will train
– A valid driver’s license and transportation needed
Starting date for this position will be as soon as possible. We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probation period.
If you want to work on a great team and love Bothwell Cheese, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing federally registered food processing plant which follows a regulated food safety program.
Thank you for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.