BOTHWELL CHEESE is looking for capable and dedicated staff to support our company’s warehouse operations. If you can look at the big picture and would like to be part of a growing company we have opportunities. Experience is an asset but we are willing to teach and train the right people. We want to hire the best staff to make a strong team.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Processing and shipping orders accurately
- Organizing stock and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting product for defects and damages
- Organizing warehouse space
- Receiving, unloading and placing incoming inventory
- Abiding by all company safety regulations
- Contributing ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keeping warehouse clean and organized daily
- Moving product with forklift
- Heavy lifting up to 50lbs.
- Cross training on other warehouse positions
- Working in a cool environment
- Other warehouse duties and functions as needed and assigned
Applicants must have:
- We are a 24 hour warehouse so willingness and flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and nights is a MUST
- Team player with organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of the English language
- Experience and knowledge of inventory control an asset
- Forklift experience an asset but will train
- A valid driver’s license and transportation needed
Starting date for this position will be as soon as possible. A criminal record check and drivers abstract may be required after hiring. We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probation period.
If you want to work on a great team and love Bothwell Cheese, please send your resume to email@example.com by July 31, 2019. Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing federally registered food processing plant which follows a regulated food safety program.
Thank you for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.