Posted by: Bothwell Team
Bothwell Cheese is looking to fill several positions in our Warehouse.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload trucks
- Move previous days production
- Filling orders
- General warehouse duties
- Moving product with forklift
- Heavy lifting
- Tracking inventory
- Cross training on other warehouse positions
- Working in a cold environment
- Other warehouse duties and functions as needed and assigned
Applicants must have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of the English language
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Willingness and flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and nights
- Experience and knowledge of inventory control an asset
- Forklift experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license
- Criminal record check will be required after hirin
Starting date for this position will be as soon as possible.
We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probation period.
If you want to work on a great team and love Bothwell Cheese, please send your resume to Joanne.Roberts@bothwellcheese.com.
Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing federally registered food processing plant which follows a regulated food safety program.
Thank you for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.