CONTEST NAME: BBQ is Better with Bothwell
CONTEST SPONSOR: Bothwell Cheese® Inc.
Official Contest Rules:
Bothwell Cheese® Inc. reserves the right to amend these Official Contest Rules or terminate the Contest without prior notice.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on May 20, 2021 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 17, 2021 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter: visit www.bothwellcheese.com/contest (the “Website”); click on the Contest button, complete the Official Contest Entry Form with all required information (your full legal name; telephone number; province; postal code; and email address); and signify your agreement that you have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence at the time of entry and that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules (the “Entry Form”). Optional: Check the box to indicate that you would like to sign up and start receiving news about Bothwell Cheese® products; contest and coupons from the Sponsor. (IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not necessary to opt-in to receive promotional communications from the Sponsor, and you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from the Sponsor at any time without impacting your chances of winning in this Contest). Once you have fully completed the Entry Form with all required information and have read and agreed to the Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your completed Entry Form. To be eligible, your Entry must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules. Upon receipt you will receive a “Thank you for entering” message. The information you provide will only be used for the administration of this Contest unless you opted in to receive future communication from the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (except the region of Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory which they reside as of the Contest Closing Date (“entrant”). Employees of Bothwell Cheese® Inc. or Paradise Island Cheese, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Each eligible contestant may submit only one (1) entry to the Contest.
- WINNER SELECTION: A random draw will be made on June 18th, 2021, 12:00 PM EST in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date. Five (5) eligible entrants will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries that were submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The selected winners will be notified by e-mail (using the information provided on the Entry Form), no later than June 18th, 2021, 5:00 PM EST. If potential winner does not respond to the e-mail message notifying that they are the winner within three (3) business days after June 18th, 2021, 5:00 PM EST, Bothwell Cheese® Inc. will pass the prize to the next, alternative participant on June 23rd, 2021.
- PRIZES: Total Number of prizes to be won: Five (5) Prizes.
- 5.1 Each prize includes one (1) 7-piece BBQ set branded with Bothwell Cheese® logo, two (2) cast pie irons branded with Bothwell Cheese® logo, two (2) drink koozies branded with Bothwell Cheese® logo, one (1) bottle opener branded with Bothwell Cheese® logo, and one (1) burger press branded with Bothwell Cheese® logo and two (2) product coupons featuring Bothwell Cheese® Sliced – Variety Pack 450g.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, contestants agree to release and hold harmless Bothwell Cheese® Inc. and Paradise Island Cheese® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) use of a contestant’s entry by Bothwell Cheese® Inc.; and/or (vi) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.Each prize must be accepted “as is” and may not be exchanged for an alternative prize. In the event the stated prizes are unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of Bothwell Cheese® Inc., the prizes of equivalent nature and value (at the sole discretion of Bothwell Cheese® Inc.) will be available to be won, or Bothwell Cheese® Inc., at its sole option, may award the winner(s) the equivalent monetary value in lieu of prize. The prize will be delivered only to the confirmed winner(s).Refusal to accept a prize releases Bothwell Cheese® Inc., as well as its respective directors, officers, and employees, of all responsibility and obligations toward the winner of such prize. In no event shall Bothwell Cheese® Inc. be required to award more prizes than are indicated in these Official Contest Rules.Bothwell Cheese® Inc. shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including but not limited to force majeure, a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the businesses whose services are used to hold this event.Any dispute relating the Contest, or these Official Contest Rules will be decided in courts of the Province of Ontario and subject to the laws of Ontario.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Bothwell Cheese® Inc. and their agencies to use a winner’s name, entry, city and province/territory of residence, and likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Bothwell Cheese® Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the contest in its sole and unfettered discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the contest pursuant to these rules.