Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This Spicy Honey, Apple, and Bacon Panini is a must-try recipe for fall. Full of flavour, it combines sweet honey, crisp apples, salty bacon, and lots of delicious Lactose-Free Medium Cheddar cheese. It's super delicious and easy to make.
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 2 pieces of thick cut bread
- ¼ honey crisp apple, sliced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- ¼ cup of Bothwell Lactose-Free Medium Cheddar, grated
- In a small bowl using a spoon, combine honey and chili flakes.
- Drizzle ½ the honey mixture on one bread slice and layer with apples, bacon and cheese. Top with the other piece of bread.
- Grill panini in the panini press as per manufacturers directions or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted about 4-5 minutes.
- Cut in half, drizzle with remaining honey and enjoy!