NEW BOTHWELL CHEESE SHOP RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In response to the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 virus, the following measures have been implemented at the Cheese Shop in New Bothwell, MB.
- All sampling has been suspended
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers upon entry.
- We have limited the number of customers allowed in the store to 2, and ask that customers keep a 6 foot distance between themselves and the Cheese Shop staff.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency and continue to follow our existing high standards for food safety, sanitation and hygiene practices.
- We ask that customers only touch products that they intend to buy. If you need help finding a product please ask a Cheese Shop staff member for assistance.
Please also note the following regarding current operations at the Cheese Shop:
- Please use your best judgement when planning your visit and follow the recommendations from Provincial authorities: If you have had any COVID-19-related symptoms, have been around anyone who has displayed symptoms, or have travelled outside the province within the last 14 days, we ask that you refrain from visiting the store. We would like to stay open for as long as it is safe to do so, but this will only be possible by following these guidelines.
- We are still accepting cash payments, though we encourage customers to use contactless payment whenever possible.
- Our store hours remain the same: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 5pm, closed Sundays. The Cheese Shop will also be closed on April 10th for Good Friday.