Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Our Black Truffle Monterey Jack takes a simple pizza and turns it into a premium one. A handful of flavourful ingredients is all you need for this delicious sweet and savoury pie!
- 325g store-bought pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 170g block Black Truffle Monterey Jack, grated
- 227g mixed mushrooms, lightly sautéed
- ¼ cup caramelized onions
- 1 bulb of garlic, roasted and peeled
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place and stretch the dough on a 12” pizza pan as per package directions.
- Drizzle oil in the middle of the pizza leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the oiled dough. Top with mushrooms, caramelized onions, and
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10- 12 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cooked
- Combine honey and thyme.
- Remove pizza and drizzle with honey mixture.
- Serve immediately!