Recipe Creator: Chef D
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches then this decadent grilled cheese made with our premium Black Truffle Monterey Jack is a must-try! Serve with a side of homemade tomato dipping sauce and enjoy.
- 4 slices sour dough bread cut 1 inch thick
- 10 slices of Bothwell Black Truffle Monterey Jack
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- 14.5 oz. tin diced tomatoes (I prefer Mutti brand)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Place 5 slices of Black Truffle cheese in between 2 slices of sour dough bread. Butter both sides of the bread and place in a panni Press. Grill for 3 minutes. Repeat for second sandwich.
- In a sauce pan over medium/high heat add olive oil, onions, garlic. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until onions begin to soften. Add tomatoes and reduce heat to medium cook for 30 minutes. Puree and serve.