Recipe Creator: Chef D
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders made with Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle cheese, chicken tossed in hot sauce, lettuce, and tomato on slider buns are so easy and delicious! Make them for your next get-together and they'll be gone in no time.
- 8 to 12 mini slider buns
- ¾ cup of your favourite hot sauce
- 3 to 4 cups pulled chicken, breast or dark meat
- 1 250g block Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, grated (split in half)
- 8 to 12 pieces of butter lettuce (any lettuce will due, but butter is better)
- 8 to 12 slices of tomato
These can be served hot or cold.
- Preheat medium saucepan on stove top or on the BBQ on med to high heat.
- Place left over chicken in pan and pull apart into shreds. As it heats add your sauce stirring constantly. If serving cold stir chicken and sauce together in a bowl.
- While this is getting hot, slice buns, grate the cheese, slice tomatoes, and prep lettuce.
- Once chicken is hot, remove from heat and stir in half the grated cheese.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato, hot or cold chicken and then top with more grated cheese.
ChefD’s Tip: If you are not a tomato fan try sliced cucumbers or go pickle crazy with a slice of dill. Recipes are like road maps. There is always more than one way to get to your destination.