Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This fall charcuterie board features our spicy Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack, Smoked Gouda, and Lactose-Free White Cheddars. Perfect for entertaining, your guests will be wowed by this fall-coloured board that's full of contrasting flavours.
- 170g block Red Hot Chili Pepper Monterey Jack
- 250g block Lactose-Free Old White Cheddar or Lactose-Free 18 Month Old Cheddar
- Smoked Gouda (170g, 540g)
- A variety of nuts
- A variety of crackers
- A fruit jelly or spread
- Small pickles
- Dried apricots
- Salami, sliced
- Salami, whole
- Start by cutting the cheese into different shapes and sizes. Cut the Red Hot Chili Pepper into 1/2" cubes. You can leave the Lactose-Free Old or 18 Month Old White Cheddar whole or cut a few slices like in the picture. Cut the Smoked Gouda in half on a diagonal.
- Place cheese on a wooden board, putting them in three different sections of the board (left, centre, right).
- Put honey, jelly, olives, and pickles into small bowls and place on board.
- Fill in the gaps with crackers, blueberries, dried apricots salami, and prosciutto.
- Serve and enjoy!