Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This fall charcuterie board features our Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper, Smoked Parmesan, and Non-GMO Old White Cheddar. Perfect for entertaining, your guests will be wowed by this fall-coloured board that's full of contrasting flavours.
- 170g block Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper
- 250g block Non-GMO & Lactose Free Old White Cheddar or Non-GMO & Lactose Free 18 Month Old Cheddar
- 170g Smoked Parmesan
- A variety of nuts
- A variety of crackers
- A fruit jelly or spread
- Small pickles
- Dried apricots
- Salami, sliced
- Salami, whole
- Start by cutting the cheese into different shapes and sizes. Cut the Spicy & Smoky Red Hot Chili Pepper into 1/2" cubes. You can leave the Non-GMO Old White Cheddar whole or cut a few slices like in the picture. Cut the Smoked Parmesan in half on a diagonal.
- Place cheese on a wooden board, putting them in three different sections of the board (left, centre, right).
- Put honey, jelly, olives, and pickles into small bowls and place on board.
- Fill in the gaps with crackers, blueberries, dried apricots salami, and prosciutto.
- Serve and enjoy!