Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This fresh veg pizza made with our Lactose-Free Mozzarella is a must-try! Made with leeks, asparagus, artichokes, and snap peas, this is an easy, light, and refreshing meal for any night of the week.
- 325g store-bought pizza dough
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 175g Bothwell Lactose-Free Mozzarella, grated
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 4 asparagus spears, trimmed and sliced in half
- 2 artichoke hearts, sliced into 4 wedges
- 6 snap peas
- Optional garnish: fresh basil and red chilli peppers
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a small frying pan on medium-high heat, heat ½ tbsp oil. Add leaks and cook until caramelized and set aside.
- Place and stretch dough on a pizza pan as per package directions to about 10 inches in diameter.
- Spread the remaining olive oil in the middle of the pizza, leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the oiled dough, and top with leeks, asparagus, artichokes and snap peas.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza and serve immediately!