Recipe Creator: Chef D
This epic Grilled Cheese Board made with three of Bothwell's premium cheeses turns a basic recipe into a decadent one. Who doesn't love a melty cheese sandwich? Make this your own by adding your favourite fixings!
- Cut cheeses into thin slices so it's easy to melt
- Butter outsides of all bread slices
- Load up non buttered side of sliced bread with cheese. Cover with another non buttered side of bread.
- Heat on stove or in a panini press until cheese is melted and outside of bread is crispy.
- Cut grilled cheese sandwiches in half and place on a board or platter.
- Pile on salad, condiments and/or dips of your choice.