Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These Herbed Cheese & Ham Crescent Rolls made with flavourful Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar is an easy, family favourite recipe. Everyone loves warm bread rolls and melty cheese. They're perfect for lunches or busy nights.
- 1 regular tube refrigerated crescent dough
- 4 slices of deli ham
- 100g Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- 2 tsp. Italian herb blend seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, as per package instructions. Separate dough into the 8 triangles.
- Slice ham in half lengthways and place 1 half of the cut ham on each of the triangles
- Divide cheese evenly on top of ham, roll dough up tightly into a crescent shape and place
each crescent onto the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle herb blend on crescents evenly.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes, until dough is fully cooked and golden brown.
- Remove crescents from the oven and enjoy!