Herbs & Garlic Cheese, Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This delicious pizza made with chicken, red onions, roasted red peppers, and Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese is better than takeout! Quick, easy, and full of flavour, this pizza is ideal for any night of the week. Try it with homemade dipping sauce.
- 325g store bought pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 125g Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, grated
- 75g fully cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tbsp. or 10-12 slices of roasted red pepper
- ¼ red onion, slicedDipping Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place and stretch dough on a pizza pan as per package directions to about 10 inch in
- Spread pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauced dough. Top with chicken, roasted red peppers and onions.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10- 12 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Remove pizza and serve immediately!Dip
- Add all dip ingredients to a small bowl and combine.