Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This Gnocchi with Herbs & Garlic Sauce is an easy meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes! Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese adds a fresh and flavourful twist this light and creamy sauce. Toss with cooked gnocchi and you've got the tastiest mid-week dinner.
- 500g gnocchi, cooked
- 2 cups of Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, shredded
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large pan over med heat.
- Add garlic and stir until fragrant
- Add flour and whisk in milk until sauce is smooth. Add cream and continue stirring.
- Turn down heat and allow sauce to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off and stir in cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Toss with cooked gnocchi.