Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Made with our NEW Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, this hot dip is a real crowd pleaser! It's cheesy, full of flavour, and a bit of spice. Serve with fresh veggies and pita.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and small diced
- 1 dill pickle, small diced
- 1.5 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tsp. dill seasoning
- 2.5 cups Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack, shredded and divided
Optional- ½ jalapeño sliced in rounds and fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium-large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, jalapeño, fresh
dill and dill seasoning. Using a hand blender blend until fully combined.
- Add 2 cups of cheese into the cream cheese mixture. Using a spatula combine well and
transfer the mixture to a 4 cup shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over top of the cheese dip.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sides start to bubble.
- Top with jalapeño slices and dill, and serve immediately with various vegetables, pita, or