Jalapeño Monterey Jack Meatloaf
There are almost as many ways to cook a meatloaf as there are chefs. You can take this culinary classic and kick it up a notch by adding Jalapeño Monterey Jack.
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ cup Bothwell Jalapeno Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 celery (minced)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ½ cup bread crumbs, dry
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Place in a loaf pan. Sprinkle cheese on top before placing in oven for a nice crispy topping.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 min.
- For a milder taste that even the kids will love, substitute Bothwell Mild.