Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These little Mediterranean Puff Pastries made with Sunny Dog Barkin' Herbs & Garlic cheese, Roma tomatoes, and Kalamata olives are so simple and easy to make. They're great for when you need a quick, savoury, and delicious appetizer.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, rolled into 9”x 9” square
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced into 9 slices
- 18 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 100g Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs & Garlic Cheddar, shredded
Optional garnish: Fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare two sheet pans by lining with parchment paper and
- Cut each puff pastry into 9 even squares (3”x3”).
- Place the 18 squares onto the sheet pans. Divide and then sprinkle ½ the cheese in the
middle of each square.
- Place 1 slice of tomato on each square and top with olive slices. Finish by dividing the
rest of the cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- Bake appetizers for 22-25 minutes or until pastry is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!