Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This is the perfect appetizer for any time of the year! A super easy recipe that will impress any guest.
- 1 baguette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500ml sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 125g pancetta
- 125g Sunny Dog Barkin’ Herbs and Garlic Cheddar Cheese, cut into 20 slices
- Oregano for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise. Cut each piece into 10 pieces about an inch wide and on a diagonal making 20 crostini in total.
- Place the crostini on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- In a small frying pan, fry the pancetta until crisp (about 5 minutes) on med-high heat.
- Place 1/2 tbsp of the chopped tomatoes on each crostini then add 3 pieces of pancetta, one slice of cheese, and garnish with oregano.