Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Perfect for busy mornings, these easy bite-size Potato Nest Quiche made with eggs, veggies, and SqueaK'rs Cheese Curds are filling and delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Grease a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin generously with cooking
- Evenly distribute the shredded potatoes into the muffin tin, using your fingers to create a
tightly packed nest. Season with 1 tsp. salt and pepper and spray again with cooking oil.
- Cook potato nests for 35- 40 minutes or until golden brown and the potatoes are cooked
- While potatoes are cooking, in a medium size bowl add eggs, milk, hot sauce, red pepper,
green onion, spinach, and salt then stir to combine.
- When nests come out of the oven place 2 to 3 cheese curds into each nest.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into the 12 nests and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the
eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!