Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Take pizza night to the next level with this simple and flavourful spicy Diavolo Pizza made with all the spicy ingredients: cheese, salami, hot peppers, and a sprinkle of chili flakes!
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place and stretch dough on a 12” pizza pan as per package directions.
- Spread pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza leaving a ¾” border.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning on the border without sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauced dough, top with salami and peppers.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10- 12 minutes.
- Remove pizza and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately!