Whip up this cheesy, buttery shortbread to make a lasting impression on your favourite Scottish (and non-Scottish) friends.
- 2 cups Bothwell Jalapeño Monterey Jack
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- ¾ tsp Dry mustard
- ½ cup Butter, at room temperature
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend cheese, flour and mustard in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and knead to form dough. Add a few drops of water if too dry.
- Roll to ¼" thick.
- Cut into cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place on racks to cool. Serve at room temperature.