Smoked Gouda Mushroom Gnocchi
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
This delicious mushroom gnocchi made with our Smoked Gouda is a simple, restaurant-quality dish the whole family will love! Smoked Gouda adds the perfect amount of smokiness and saltiness that completes this comforting recipe that will warm you up in the fall or winter.
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 ½ cups baby kale and spinach
- ½ cup Smoked Gouda (170g, 540g) or Smoked Parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup Smoked Gouda (170g, 540g) or Smoked Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook gnocchi as per package directions, strain and set aside.
- While cooking gnocchi, add butter to a large pan and heat on med-high heat. Sauté
garlic for about a minute then add the mushrooms until they are golden brown, about five
- Add heavy cream and mustard to pan and simmer until cream thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Toss in the cooked gnocchi, baby greens and ½ cup of Smoked Gouda until nicely coated and
greens have wilted.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve immediately.