Smoked Gouda & Spinach Pinwheels
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
These Smoked Gouda & Spinach Pinwheels are quick, easy, and make a great snack. Naturally smoked in-house with maple and hickory woods, our Smoked Gouda adds a sweet & smoky flavour to baked goods.
- 1 can of refrigerated pastry dough
- 170 Bothwell Smoked Gouda, grated
- 2 cups spinach
- Sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pastry dough into a large sheet. Top with cheese and spinach.
- Roll up dough tightly.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh dill before serving.