Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Jazz up your cheese boards or salads with these simple and elegant cheese crisps. People will think they took hours to make - when really they took minutes - more time for wine. Perfecto! Try them on top of a Caesar salad, on a cheeseboard, or with tomato soup!
• 1 cup Bothwell Cheese Parmesan, grated
• Seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 Tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese on parchment into 3-inch rounds.
- Continue until your pan is full, leaving 2 inches between each round.
- Sprinkle with seasoning of choice such as Italian.4. Bake crisps until lightly golden, 3-5 minutes (watch very closely).
- To curl crisps, carefully drape them, while still hot, over a rolling pin until cooled. For flat crisps, cool on a paper towel on a flat surface.