Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle cheese is the perfect match for a juicy burger. Tangy dill pickles and red hot jalapeños add a bit of tanginess and spice to savoury dishes.
- 2 handmade burger patties
- 4-6 slices Sunny Dog Spicy Dill Pickle Monterey Jack
- 2 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted
- 4 slices of red onion
- 4 slices of dill pickles
- 6 slices of spicy red pepper
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle dip/dressing
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat 2.
- Cook burger patties on the grill for about four minutes on the first side. Flip burgers and add 2-3 cheese slices to each patty, then let the burger cook until done. Cook until the internal temperature is 160°F.
- On the bottom buns, layer 2 slices of red onion, 2 slices of dill pickles, 3 slices of spicy red pepper and 1 tbsp. of the dill pickle dip.
- Top each loaded bottom bun with a burger patty and finish with the top of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!