Summer Charcuterie Picnic Board
Recipe Creator: Bothwell Cheese
- Grilled crostini
- Watermelon, cut into triangles
- Cucumber, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- Deli Meats
- Fruit Preserves
- A handful of SqueaK'rs White Cheese Curds
- Black Truffle Monterey Jack, cut into triangles
- Red Wine Old Cheddar, cut into triangles
- Lactose Free Jalapeño Monterey Jack, cut into rectangles
- Lactose Free Old Cheddar, cut into triangles
- Lactose Free 18 Month Old Cheddar, cut into triangles
- Lactose Free Medium Cheddar, cut into small cubes
- Lactose Free Mozzarella, cute into rectangles
- Start by cutting up all fruit, veggies, and cheese.
- Place all cheeses on the board or platter, leaving space between each.
- Fill small bowl or ramekin with fruit preserves and place on board.
- Fill in gaps with crackers, fruit, veggies, pretzels, crostini, deli meats, and nuts.