Recipe Creator: Chef D
This Sweet Pea Cheddar and Radish Salad made with Bothwell Cheddar is light, colourful, and can be enjoyed any time of year!
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups roasted squash, cooled, and cut into bite size pieces
- 170g Bothwell Medium Cheddar or Costco 1kg Old Coloured Cheddar, cut into 16 thin julienne slices
- 1 cup each sunflower shoots and radish shoots
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and chilled, cut into small pieces
- 4 to 6 strawberries, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and Dijon in a small mason jar with a lid and shake well.
- Place the shoots in the centre of your plate and layer the radish and strawberries around it.
- Add peas, squash, and chicken to your shoots. Place cheese over salad and drizzle dressing on top.
Chef’s tip: Refrigerate plates before using. This keeps your greens happy and fresh, even room temperature plates can wilt greens faster.